BREAKING NEWS

BREAKING NEWS ""**If we want PSU bank to compete with Pvt bank ---Give them a break Saturday first*** DA FOR BANKER FROM FEBRUARY 2023 SEE DETAILS CHART FOR OFFICER AND WORKMAN***Outcome of Today’s meeting with IBA - 31.01.2023***All India Bank Strike 27.06.2022******PLEASE VISIT INDIAN TOURISM CULTURE & HERITAGE *****NITI Aayog finalised names of Two public sector banks and one general Insurance Co. for privatisation****No economic reason to privatise PSU banks---post date 24.05.2021******Mobile users may soon be able to switch from postpaid to prepaid and vice versa using OTP*****India May Privatise or Shut 46 PSUs in First 100 Days, Says NITI Aayog's Rajiv Kumar----We should start with the banks*****Expected DA for Bank Employee from August 2019 is 24 slab to 29 slab*****RTGS time window from 4:30 pm to 6:00 pm. with effect from June 01.06.2019******WITHOUT CUSTOMER'S CONSENT BANK CAN NOT USE AADHAAR FOR KYC ----RBI***** Salient features of Sukanya Samriddhi Account---Who can open and how?******OBC posts 39% rise in Q4 profit, OBC readt tWITHOUT CUSTOMER'S CONSENT BANK CAN NOT USE AADHAAR FOR KYC ----RBI o take another Bank--MD MUkesh Jain*******DA FOR BANKER FROM NOV 2018 IS INCREASE 66 SLAB I.E 6.60%****40,000 STANDARD DEDUCTION IN YOUR TAX - IS A GREAT DRAM/BLUFF BY JAITLY SEE DETAILS+++++++Cabinet approves plans to merge PSU banks-The final scheme will be notified by the central government in consultation with the Reserve Bank. post date 23.08.2017****IBA to restrict the negotiations on Charter of Demands of Officers' Associations up to Scale-III only post dated 07.07.2017*****

VISITOR FROM WORLD

Free counters!

YOU ARE VISITOR

Blog Archive

LIVE

BREAKING NEWS ""**If we want PSU bank to compete with Pvt bank ---Give them a break Saturday first****Outcome of Today’s meeting with IBA - 31.01.2023*********

Wednesday, September 25, 2019

Bank management want only officer/Manager in banking industry why????

Why I want to become an Officer in a Bank ?
1. I want to go to a different states and stay alone.
2. I don't want to spend time with my wife and children.
3. I don't mind if my children do not study well. I am least bothered about them.
4. I don't like to eat good food.
5. I like to eat roadside food that too at odd hours.
6. I want to forget all my relatives and childhood friends.
7. I like to stay with unknown people.
8. I want to live in a shabby Bank quarters without any maintenance for decades, without my wife and children.
9. I want to change places every 3 years or even 3 months.
10. I don't want to get good sleep.
11. I want to worry about increasing Bank deposit and advances.
12. I like to reduce Bank's NPA, and getting hit by all three segments... Management, customers and my own colleagues
13. I want to attend to Bank's Inspection report and give false certificate for all age old periods, even when I had not joined the bank
14. I like to be held accountable for seepage, quick mortality, time barred debts etc.
15. I feel holding double lock keys is better than holding my wife's hand.
16. I am interested in maintaining loan documents of customers, which are used by every other person in the bank branch
17. I like to be charge sheeted if any document is missing, which I have not seen at all after my joining the branch
18. I like to file suit and attend court cases to fight borrowers even when recovery chances are NIL and still assure my management I will recover all dues.
19. I like steep and unimaginable targets and interested in marketing although I don't have time beyond marketing the union government's time bound social objective para banking products
20. I get pleasure in obtaining false and bogus stock statements and still mark full DP
21. I like calculating Income Tax of all staff members and convince them for timely submission of investment proof.
22. I like to spend all the Sundays and holidays only at office and get insulted by my subordinates for asking them to come to office at least on few days
23. I like to follow up SMA accounts every day and to get irritating answers & still remain cool.
24. I like to keep custody of customers' jewels and be still responsible for any missing jewels or for their quality though I am not the only person handling them.
26. I like to rephase all the unsecured accounts, knowing fully well that they may not be repaid at all.
27. I like to update PAN card details, Aadhar card details etc etc of my customers.... 25000 accounts in a span of 7 days
28. I want to use my eyes, ears, brain,hands and legs only for serving people who may or may not recognise me, let alone show love or respects. If at all, I am ready to be booed by them for the smallest mistakes on my part.
29. I don't mind getting older soon.
30. Last but not the least, I like to be held accountable for all lapses and don't mind if my pension or any other benefit is held up.
31. It will teach you to forget your self respect and become insensitive for any insult from any direction
32. I want to wait indefinitely for revision of my salary and don't mind if I am in the lowest paid sector of the economy.
33. I don't cry if I don't get an opportunity to lend my shouldes to my parents in their last journey.
To avail the above benefits, please rush immediately to become officer/ branch manager

from vipin tiwari wall

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

All employees should Start non co operation movement in banks. Let them terminate everyone

Top 10 largest banks in the world in 2024

Have you ever wondered which is the largest bank in India? Today, in this article, we will tell you about the top 10 largest banks in the wo...

script async src="https://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/js/adsbygoogle.js">