BREAKING NEWS

BREAKING NEWS ""**If we want PSU bank to compete with Pvt bank ---Give them a break Saturday first*** DA FOR BANKER FROM FEBRUARY 2023 SEE DETAILS CHART FOR OFFICER AND WORKMAN***Outcome of Today’s meeting with IBA - 31.01.2023***All India Bank Strike 27.06.2022******PLEASE VISIT INDIAN TOURISM CULTURE & HERITAGE *****NITI Aayog finalised names of Two public sector banks and one general Insurance Co. for privatisation****No economic reason to privatise PSU banks---post date 24.05.2021******Mobile users may soon be able to switch from postpaid to prepaid and vice versa using OTP*****India May Privatise or Shut 46 PSUs in First 100 Days, Says NITI Aayog's Rajiv Kumar----We should start with the banks*****Expected DA for Bank Employee from August 2019 is 24 slab to 29 slab*****RTGS time window from 4:30 pm to 6:00 pm. with effect from June 01.06.2019******WITHOUT CUSTOMER'S CONSENT BANK CAN NOT USE AADHAAR FOR KYC ----RBI***** Salient features of Sukanya Samriddhi Account---Who can open and how?******OBC posts 39% rise in Q4 profit, OBC readt tWITHOUT CUSTOMER'S CONSENT BANK CAN NOT USE AADHAAR FOR KYC ----RBI o take another Bank--MD MUkesh Jain*******DA FOR BANKER FROM NOV 2018 IS INCREASE 66 SLAB I.E 6.60%****40,000 STANDARD DEDUCTION IN YOUR TAX - IS A GREAT DRAM/BLUFF BY JAITLY SEE DETAILS+++++++Cabinet approves plans to merge PSU banks-The final scheme will be notified by the central government in consultation with the Reserve Bank. post date 23.08.2017****IBA to restrict the negotiations on Charter of Demands of Officers' Associations up to Scale-III only post dated 07.07.2017*****

VISITOR FROM WORLD

Free counters!

YOU ARE VISITOR

Blog Archive

LIVE

BREAKING NEWS ""**If we want PSU bank to compete with Pvt bank ---Give them a break Saturday first****Outcome of Today’s meeting with IBA - 31.01.2023*********

Thursday, March 28, 2024

Boss denies leave to employee whose father passed away

A Reddit user recently shared a screenshot of a text message she received from her boss, which has ignited a firestorm of discussions among internet users. The user claims that the message was sent in response to her absence from work due to her father’s passing. The post has garnered significant attention, with many individuals expressing their outrage over the boss’s alleged insensitivity.

In her post, the Reddit user explained the situation, stating, “My dad passed away, and as a result, I had to miss work. He was in the ICU for two weeks, so I understandably missed a substantial amount of time. I understand that this is not an ideal situation, but I informed my boss and called in today. Unfortunately, this is the response I received.”




She went on to share details about her father’s illness and passing, saying, “My dad was in the ICU from January 25th to February 10th, when we made the difficult decision to let him go. I informed my boss that I would be taking a week off as soon as I realized that his condition was not improving. I returned to work a few days before he passed away and took two days off for the funeral. In total, I took around 10 days off. I resumed work on February 15th, and this is the first time I’ve called off since returning.”

The text message from her boss read as follows: “I have been understanding, but I need you to comprehend that if you want to be a groomer, you need to be present every day. It’s manageable when I only have to open and close, but when I have to juggle dog appointments as frequently as I have had to, it becomes incredibly challenging. While you’re off today, I urge you to consider which position would be best suited for you. We all face hardships, but regardless of circumstances, you must show up every day. I apologize if this seems harsh, but I have a business to run. Ideally, I would prefer to have this conversation in person rather than through texts, but given the circumstances, it seems to be my only option right now.”

Following the woman’s online post, numerous internet users flooded the comment section, expressing their anger towards the boss for criticizing the employee during such a difficult time.

One user shared their own experience, stating, “When my dad suddenly passed away, I received the phone call while I was at work. Without explaining, I simply said, ‘I have to go,’ and immediately left. That night, I texted my manager and explained what had happened. Her response was, ‘Don’t worry about work. Take as long as you need.’ I returned to work a week and a half later, and upon my return, my workplace had sent me flowers. They asked, ‘Are you sure you’re ready to be back?’ That’s how it should be.”




No comments:

Home Loan Outstanding Hits Record High of Rs 27.23 Lakh Crore

According to data from the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) on ‘Sectoral Deployment of Bank Credit’,  outstanding credit in the housing sector in...

script async src="https://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/js/adsbygoogle.js">