BREAKING NEWS

BREAKING NEWS ""**If we want PSU bank to compete with Pvt bank ---Give them a break Saturday first*** DA FOR BANKER FROM FEBRUARY 2023 SEE DETAILS CHART FOR OFFICER AND WORKMAN***Outcome of Today’s meeting with IBA - 31.01.2023***All India Bank Strike 27.06.2022******PLEASE VISIT INDIAN TOURISM CULTURE & HERITAGE *****NITI Aayog finalised names of Two public sector banks and one general Insurance Co. for privatisation****No economic reason to privatise PSU banks---post date 24.05.2021******Mobile users may soon be able to switch from postpaid to prepaid and vice versa using OTP*****India May Privatise or Shut 46 PSUs in First 100 Days, Says NITI Aayog's Rajiv Kumar----We should start with the banks*****Expected DA for Bank Employee from August 2019 is 24 slab to 29 slab*****RTGS time window from 4:30 pm to 6:00 pm. with effect from June 01.06.2019******WITHOUT CUSTOMER'S CONSENT BANK CAN NOT USE AADHAAR FOR KYC ----RBI***** Salient features of Sukanya Samriddhi Account---Who can open and how?******OBC posts 39% rise in Q4 profit, OBC readt tWITHOUT CUSTOMER'S CONSENT BANK CAN NOT USE AADHAAR FOR KYC ----RBI o take another Bank--MD MUkesh Jain*******DA FOR BANKER FROM NOV 2018 IS INCREASE 66 SLAB I.E 6.60%****40,000 STANDARD DEDUCTION IN YOUR TAX - IS A GREAT DRAM/BLUFF BY JAITLY SEE DETAILS+++++++Cabinet approves plans to merge PSU banks-The final scheme will be notified by the central government in consultation with the Reserve Bank. post date 23.08.2017****IBA to restrict the negotiations on Charter of Demands of Officers' Associations up to Scale-III only post dated 07.07.2017*****

VISITOR FROM WORLD

Free counters!

YOU ARE VISITOR

Blog Archive

LIVE

BREAKING NEWS ""**If we want PSU bank to compete with Pvt bank ---Give them a break Saturday first****Outcome of Today’s meeting with IBA - 31.01.2023*********

Wednesday, March 9, 2022

Height of frustration

 Height of frustration
"If I wasn't a bank staff, I would have wanted to close all my bank accounts today"
So the thing is, today I went to a branch located in Tehsil of my village to withdraw money. mYwife admitted in hospital, needed cash to pay bill. By the way, I never withdrwal slip withdrawal, I always use ATM card or net banking. But wanted extra cash so thought of withdrawing it from the counter. With the same excuse, we will get acquainted with the staff here. Well I always try that I never go to any other branch other than posting. Even if I have to go for some reason, it does not tell my identity. I myself realize that my staff is too much work burden. Had to go since there was no other choice today.
I went directly to the service manager after loading the clearance slip, with great respect when the first 4-5 customers in front of them left, I handed over the slip and said, "Hello sir, I am in my own bank, extra cash for the hospital bills If you want, please sign me on the withdrwal slip, so I can go to the counter and make cash withdrwals. Now it was not written on my forehead that I am a bank employee, and being on holiday neither did I hang my ID card, so I also told them my pf number so that they don't have any doubt. Now the service manager Bhai Saheb without asking where is the posting, what is the status he shot directly that he cannot withdrawal of nonhome branch. I am requesting them that sir, if the staff eats overdraft, they can withdrawal, sir is not ready to listen. I told my opinion that the wife is admitted in the hospital, and I have to pay her bills. But sir had a different mood. Hey sir, I am staff, you can do at least this much, I need only then I came, there is a hospital work. But brother is saying, what can I do if there is a hospital work, can't give non-home cash withdrawal, our system does not allow. I said sir, I also have the same system, I have also given it, you try it, if not, which mountain will break. If not I will look for another option. Service Manager Bhai Saheb was totally shocked after hearing this. You came down to the fire without any respect. I was living to break my face. But thought it is my own colleague, let it go.
Talk about me, if any staff of my bank or any other bank comes to my table, I feel like a relative of mine has come. I do what they have, I do not let them go without giving tea.
Finally my batch was promoted a female officer sayong wash she was posted, they recomnded so I got cash.
Friends, I did not want to tell this incident anywhere, but there are people in our bank with such cheap thinking (which are very few) it was necessary to show them the mirror, so I am sharing it with you all.
These are the same people, when they get posting in HR or Admin offices, they keep pedding the medical bills, necessary approvals for months.
I only request you, that under the bank policy we get away posting. Try to be nice to any staff that comes to your branch whether it belongs to your bank or any other bank. I don't say that you should go against the rules, but at least treat them according to the rules.
(This incident happened to me today, considering the dignity of my own colleague, I do not want to mention his name or his branch)
- Retirement Bagul
(Assistant Manager / Trainee Officer )

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sir these filthy staff should be punished any way.It is curse of banking industries. Our request is to union leader to make seperate provision for staff treatment. Whether it is loan or any banking facility. It is not fair to staff treated as general public

CBI HAS FILEDA CHARGE SHEET AGAINST CMD OF BOI AND OBC

The Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) has filed a charge sheet against Alok Kumar Misra, the former chairman and managing director (CMD)...

script async src="https://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/js/adsbygoogle.js">