BREAKING NEWS

BREAKING NEWS ""**If we want PSU bank to compete with Pvt bank ---Give them a break Saturday first*** DA FOR BANKER FROM FEBRUARY 2023 SEE DETAILS CHART FOR OFFICER AND WORKMAN***Outcome of Today’s meeting with IBA - 31.01.2023***All India Bank Strike 27.06.2022******PLEASE VISIT INDIAN TOURISM CULTURE & HERITAGE *****NITI Aayog finalised names of Two public sector banks and one general Insurance Co. for privatisation****No economic reason to privatise PSU banks---post date 24.05.2021******Mobile users may soon be able to switch from postpaid to prepaid and vice versa using OTP*****India May Privatise or Shut 46 PSUs in First 100 Days, Says NITI Aayog's Rajiv Kumar----We should start with the banks*****Expected DA for Bank Employee from August 2019 is 24 slab to 29 slab*****RTGS time window from 4:30 pm to 6:00 pm. with effect from June 01.06.2019******WITHOUT CUSTOMER'S CONSENT BANK CAN NOT USE AADHAAR FOR KYC ----RBI***** Salient features of Sukanya Samriddhi Account---Who can open and how?******OBC posts 39% rise in Q4 profit, OBC readt tWITHOUT CUSTOMER'S CONSENT BANK CAN NOT USE AADHAAR FOR KYC ----RBI o take another Bank--MD MUkesh Jain*******DA FOR BANKER FROM NOV 2018 IS INCREASE 66 SLAB I.E 6.60%****40,000 STANDARD DEDUCTION IN YOUR TAX - IS A GREAT DRAM/BLUFF BY JAITLY SEE DETAILS+++++++Cabinet approves plans to merge PSU banks-The final scheme will be notified by the central government in consultation with the Reserve Bank. post date 23.08.2017****IBA to restrict the negotiations on Charter of Demands of Officers' Associations up to Scale-III only post dated 07.07.2017*****

VISITOR FROM WORLD

Free counters!

YOU ARE VISITOR

Blog Archive

LIVE

BREAKING NEWS ""**If we want PSU bank to compete with Pvt bank ---Give them a break Saturday first****Outcome of Today’s meeting with IBA - 31.01.2023*********

Friday, September 21, 2018

Banker's are treated like BEAST.

Dear friends read carefully, Banker's are treated like BEAST.
Forwarded as received-
The deputy General Manager
Nagpur Zone-II Date:19/08/2018
Dear Sir,
*Sub: PUBLICALLY CHARACTER ASSASSINATION OF A BRANCH MANAGER(SBI PATANBORI 3453) by an independent state Minister Shri Kishore Tiwari*
With reference to the captioned subject I have to state that I Ramakant Sharan PF-6779336 have been transferred in this branch on 21/07/2018. The branch has total staff strength of 8 consisting of 2 officers 4 award staff and 2 messangers. Almost 45 villages are attached to this branch and average daily footfall is almost 600 to 700.
Since my taking charge of this branch as a BM we are sanctioning and disbursing crop loan with our full efficiency. Since almost 45 branches are linked to this branch we have received a large number of KCC cases and there are almost 200 to 250 cases are still pending. The same has been conveyed to RBO and RBO has taken almost 100 cases to process at their end.
On 19/08/2018 when I reached Branch at 9.30 am I found that a PANDAL (TENT) has been installed in front of my branch. When I asked about this from the local people they informed me that the state minister Shri Kishore Tiwari and Zila Parishad President Shri Gajanan Bejankiwar are coming. However I had not received any information regarding this from any authority. Subsequently I took picture of that tent from my Mobile and posted it in TEAM YAVATMAL WhatsApp group at 10.30am. Subsequently my Regional head called me and told me that I would be there in the meeting.
In the meeting Mr. Kishore Tiwari called me and publically harassed me in front of the local people and our Regional head.
Some of his remarks were as under:
1.ये ब्रांच मैनेजर एकदम नालायक hai
2. यह ब्रांच मैनेजर एक नंबर का गधा है
3. इसे बिहार में जगह नहीं मिला इसलिए यहां भेज दिया गया है पता नहीं कहाँ कहाँ से बिहारी आ जाते हैं
4. संभल जाओ नहीं तो कानून को हाथ में लेते हुए मुझे der नहीं लगेगा
5. Shukra manao ki main minister hun nahi to main tumhe pata chala deta ki main kya chij हूँ
While he was calling me these nicknames the people were clapping and the irony is that that all these things were happening in front of our AGM/Regional head and he had not spoken a single word to Mr. Tiwari that why he was addressing me like that but I must appreciate my RM Shri Jayant Ghodkhande that he had promised Mr. Tiwari that he would be completing the entire KCC sanction/disbursement within next 8 days.
One lady was complaining that her KCC loan has not been sanctioned then Mr. Tiwari asks her caste fortunately that lady belongs to schedule caste and the minister directed the SDM to lodge a complaint against me for the harrasment of a women that too from a schedule cast.
Sir, with reference to all these prefixes with which I have been addressed today I have to state that I have never been insulted in my life like I have been insulted today. It would be better for me kill myself than to bear all these taunts with which I have never been addressed before.
Sir, with my folded hands I want to ask you a simple question what does it means "संभल जाओ नहीं तो कानून को हाथ में लेते हुए मुझे der नहीं लगेगा" Its nothing but a threat to my life sir. I have joined this Esteemed organization not only to earn money but to some respect and do social service. If this is the situation where my character has been mob lynched that too in front of my higher authority and that higher authority is not in a position to uttter a single word in favor of his subordinate then it is very painful for me to say that It is better for me to part away myself with this organization.
Please dont be mistaken sir that I am doing all these in frustration of today's incidence. But the fact is that almost every day I found one or two customers who threatens me that they would poisoned themselves.
Further, I have to state that It is not possible for me to work in that branch even for a single day where I have been publically threatened that "संभल जाओ नहीं तो कानून को हाथ में लेते हुए मुझे der नहीं लगेगा its nothing but a mob lynching that why Its my humble request to kindly send someone in place of me to take charge of that branch.
Yours faithfully
Ramakant Sharan
PF-6779336
Branch Manager
SBI Patanbori

No comments:

Bank of Baroda Officers Union announces All India strike against New Transfer Policy

The All India Bank of Baroda Officers’ Association has declared a strike in protest against the bank management’s new anti-officer transfer ...

script async src="https://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/js/adsbygoogle.js">